Rules for Dogs & Cats
Our resort has many people from various walks of life. We have created
some rules to help everyone understand what is expected of pet owners.
- Insurance regulations prohibit the following breeds within Quail Run RV Resort
for stays longer than a night or two:
Pitt Bull, Dalmatian, German Shepard and Rottweiler. This is only a sample
of the restricted breeds. A full list of
prohibited breeds can be found here.
- One dog or cat per RV unless additional pet is approved by management.
- All pets must wear tags, with required proof of rabies shots and other
vaccinations at all times.
- All pets must be on a leash of 6 feet or less at all times.
- Any pet left to roam will be trapped and turned over to animal control.
- Pets are not allowed to be tied outside unless you are with them.
- Kennels, Chains or Tie Downs are not permitted.
- Walk your pets in the designated walking areas only. When in other areas
not designated as dog walking areas please curb your pets.
- When out with your pet, always carry a bag and scooper with you to clean up
after your pet.
- When walking your pet to and from the walking areas or other locations
please keep your pet off of all other sites. Your dog should never be on
another persons site without permission from the person on that site.
- Pets are not allowed in the store, play area, pool area or in any building
unless the pet is a certified service animal.
- Dogs barking day or night will not be tolerated.
If you are caught not picking up after your pet or do not wish to follow these
simple rules, you will be asked to leave the resort.